Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Trying To Figure It Out.


I am a young mom and a young wife. I have no experience in being domestic.. I always had bigger dreams for my life than cooking, cleaning, and playing with play dough. But sometimes life throws curve balls in you path, and thank goodness for that!

I have the most wonderful family I could ever imagine for myself. I have a wonderful husband, who stepped up when it really mattered and provides for my daughter and I so I can stay at home and raise her. And I am also blessed with a little girl who is every bit worth the sacrifices we make.

So I am learning. Learning to cook, clean, play, sew, and a lot of other things I never thought I would be doing or even have an interest in.

Learning and Loving Life.

xoxo,
a young mom, young wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment